One Leg at a Time

a close encounter of the third kind.

Monday, October 09, 2006

I am a graduate of Baylor University and I will be attending Baylor Law School In Feb. 2007. For the mean time, however; I am a full time employee of Prof. Henry Wright. Now, I thought that this job was going to be a piece of cake...but in reality, this job would in fact be so un-cake-like as to provide me with enough material and drive to become a blogger. I have learned, in the last 5 months, that apartment complexes are where they stick all the crazy people who have just barely avoided the insane asylum. Or perhaps, this profession of dealing with a plethora of individuals on a day-to-day basis is an illustration of how humanity in its entirety is. And what it is, just happens to be loony. So, I will use this blog space to relay interesting stories about some of our more eccentric members of society, and I will hope to make some sense of it all through therapeutic writing.

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Gary S. Hurd said...

BTW, Francis Beckwith, creationism apologist, just got tenure at Baylor Law. Here is a little introduction to one of your new professors.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Hatchets_Up said...

Well, it is Baylor. I am sure that there will be some subjects we will agree upon.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

you coming to baylor law? howdie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home