One Leg at a Time

a close encounter of the third kind.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So, apparently, some of my tenets think that clothing is opptional when doing their laundry in the community facility. There was a certain woman who I witnessed, parading around in nothing but a short t-shirt and, thank god, not a thong. I asked her very politely "mrs...L....could you please put some pants on if you are going to be outside" and her reply was sooo priceless. She just calmly said, "well, before you showed up, I had pants on, but I decided to take them off." I was very confused as to why anyone would do such a thing, but I didn't think that I would be getting any sense out of her anyways. So, I looked mrs. L in her lovely crazed eyes and again repeated my request, and then she sheepishly complied and did reinstate her pants to their proper location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home