One Leg at a Time

a close encounter of the third kind.

Friday, December 01, 2006

One Leg at a Time
So, the first day of December, packed full of holiday cheer and warmth (I wish). I got a call of one of my less mentally stable tenets this morning who wanted me to make some of her neighboors move out because they were torturing her. I asked her if they were trying to talk to her or making rude gestures to her, but it was nothing of the sort. In fact her neighboors had done absolutely nothing to her, except have the adacity to be outside within her line of view. She called the police on them and in order to get her off the line, im guessing, they told her to call us. She was quite upset, and certain that I was trying to ruin her life because I told her that her neighboors had every right to stand outside as long as they weren't being unruly or disruptive. She called and argued and then hung up several times...and after about five consecutive calls, she gave up on me. So, apparently because of my "unwillingness to help her" I am now a bad egg. Well, only coal for me!

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

link me@!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home